Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) Team is currently looking for the experienced Software Developer/DevOps Engineer with interest in cybersecurity.
The job is to support the team in incident response, digital forensic and threat intelligence processes by scripting, designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the tools and security platforms used by engineers on a daily basis.
This is a great opportunity to get familiar with cybersecurity, working with new technologies and cooperate with Great Cybersecurity Experts in friendly atmosphere.
- Build, provision, manage and maintain DevOps ecosystem (Threat Intelligence Platform and Digital Forensics and Incident Response Platform).
- Process and Service automation using mostly Python.
- Taking care of and integration of security platforms.
- Participation in the development of the shared environments and microservices.
- Keep up with industry best practices and trends on DevOps, and drive implementation of best practices.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Constantly seek and identify opportunities for automation and new tools usage.
- Design, implement, and maintain the monitoring and metrics systems.
What makes you a perfect candidate?
- Python - expert or PHP - proficient/expert or GO LANG,
- Experienced in: Linux/Docker/Cloud,
- Experienced in VmWare ESX,
- Experienced in corporate environment,
- English - at least B2.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as w DevOps Engineer.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Interest in Cybersecurity,
- Security Fundamentals (including YARA rules, STIX\TAXII)
- Experience in MISP
- Experience in ThreatQ
- .Net experience
- Experience in GCP\AWS
- Agile\DevOPS\ ITIL knowledge
The recruitment process includes 4 steps:
- Recruiter's screen
- Technical call
- Language audit
- Online meeting with case study.
Please, attach your CV in English.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.