- Braşov, Romania
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What are your tasks?
- You work in a multifunctional team with challenging operation tasks in a high complex HPC environment in the Automotive industry
- IT infrastructure operation (Linux server support, infrastructure maintenance)
- Script programming to increase level of automation
- After an in-depth on-the-job training within the team you analyze upcoming incidents and work out sustainable solutions
What do you bring with you?
- Completed degree in a STEM discipline or comparable education
- Broad IT knowledge in applications, operating systems and hardware
- Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
- Operating systems (Linux/UNIX),
- Familiar with principles/technologies like LDAP, Samba, DNS, NetApp
- System management tools like scVENUS, Puppet or Ansible
- Script programming (. BASH, Perl, Python)
- Java programming
- Structured work organization, pleasure working in teams and a high level of service orientation
- Good working knowledge of English language. German is a plus.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top