Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Develop the necessary application components (programs) and data structures as defined by the technical specifications and under the guidance of the Senior Developer.
- Produce components for automating unit testing of the programs developed, in accordance with the methodologies used.
- General knowledge of the required architectures, DBMSs and operational environments.
- Knowledge of the required environments, languages and development and programming tools.
- Knowledge of the techniques for the execution and implementation of unit and system tests.
- In-depth knowledge of the object-oriented language programming language.
- How to define a flow on Mulesoft
- How to build a Mulesoft project
- How to deploy a Mulesoft project
- How to Debug a Mulesoft project
- Basic knowledge of Mulesoft connector
- Retrieve and publish data using a Web Service connector for SOAP web services
- Retrieve and publish data using a REST service (HTTP or a REST Connector)
- How to retrieve data from a Database using the Database connector
- How to create an SQL queries for the Database connector
- List, read, and write remote files (using the FTP connector) or local files (using the File connector)
- Basic knowledge of the JMS connector to publish and listen for JMS messages
- Basic knowledge of the Kafka connector to publish and listen for message
- Basic knowledge of the Magento connector or Mule Magento API to publish and listen for message
- Basic knowledge of the Salesforce connector to publish and listen for message
- How to transform data using DataWeave
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.