Defence Configuration & Integration Manager
- Ankara, Turkey
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and energetic team member who will join us as a full-time Configuration and Integration Manager and work as part of our Ankara team for our defence sector projects, who will have the following main responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for creating deployment packages, patches, and updates for the software under development. Will provide support to the development team to be able to create consistent changes on the production environment. Works with IT Management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
- Will own the Release Management Lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating, and the management of releases. Where necessary will provide tools and services to help project management and the team manage and deploy releases into production. Will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. Will work collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
- B.Sc. or B.A. degree, preferably B.Sc. from engineering departments
- Proven 5+ years of work experience in configuration and integration management of defence system/ software development projects
- Proven experience in NATO AQAP160, IEEE 12207, MIL-STD 973 and EIA 649 standards
- Strong technical background to create deployment packages using MS PowerShell, C# and Windows Installer technologies.
- Proven expertise on Microsoft operating systems and web-based application management. (IIS, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL, Apache Cassandra)
- Experience on working with version control and configuration management tools (MS TFS or similar)
- Knowledge of web-based application and basic networking to be able to create solutions for integration between software systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of configuration/data management (CM/DM) processes and methodologies, development techniques, change control processes, configuration audits, policies, procedures, standards, and industry publications related to configuration/data/release management
- Hands-on experience of maintaining, monitoring, and reporting CM baselines
- Lead coordination of CM issues with developers and other entities
- Experience with task estimation
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile frameworks
GENERAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills, responsive to project needs and demands in fast changing environment
- Passion of learning and personal qualification improvement
- Ability to work in a team environment as a reliable, responsible and self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication, and documentation skills, sense of urgency, accountability, and ownership
- Projects a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions
- Power user in Microsoft Office and open office applications
- Very good command of both written and oral English (KPDS/YDS:85, TOEFL iBT: 102, CEFR C1 or equivalent)
- No restrictions for travelling abroad/ domestic temporarily
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- Holding a valid national security clearance from Ministry of Defence, Turkey
The individual must have a proven track record in working with software development teams, handling various deployment environments and writing automation scripts:
- Manages, maintains, and develops the CM environment for software product build, staging, production, testing and integration
- Creates product build scripts and procedures, and integrates those scripts with the software build process
- Creates deployment packages and installs the system on the production environment
- Creates and implements Configuration Management Plan (CMP), and performs configuration audits
- Applies concepts and implements configuration management standards, processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrates those scripts with the software build process
- Updates, documents, and maintains the currency of release management processes and procedures in the CMP
- Collaborates on process integration and guiding the release cycle
- Ensures efficient delivery of engineering capabilities using best practices, industry standards, and repeatable processes
- Provides technical consulting in the automation of configuration management and build/release management processes
- Interfacing with customer, supplier, and related authorities on CM-related issues
- Reporting CM related issues and metrics of the project
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top