- Realejo Alto, Spain
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos Consulting Canarias is looking for an experienced Database Administrator with a possibility of 100% remote working.
Some of your responsibilities in this position will be:
• Administrate the Databases of our client.
• Manage the DB changes and incidents.
• Responsibility for maintaining the integrity and performance of clients' database.
• Must guarantee that data is stored securely and optimally.
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply improvements if needed.
• Native Spanish and proficiency in English
• At least 3 years of experience working like DBA Oracle 12/MSSQL server L3;
• Experience or knowledge in SQL Server database administration expert (2012, 2016) on Linux and Windows environment (level 3 support in relation with the teams / international client)
• Experience in MySQL, MongoDB
• Additional certification or participation in projects with Oracle 11-12 or MSSQL server would be considered as an advantage
• Desirable: ITIL v3 and Agile
• Competitive remuneration package:
• Extensive training programs;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Long term career opportunities and professional growth in a global company.
Here you will be working on various projects with skillful co-workers to share experience with and you will enrich your knowledge base! As an employer we give equal opportunities and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you recognize the opportunity to grow your professional career in a multinational company like ours - apply today only with a CV in English! All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Back to top