DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
• University degree in Information Technologies/Computer Science or other technical education
• Advanced English level (both written and spoken).
• Knowledge in MS Excel - complex formulas for data validation and comparison, filtering and manipulation
• Very good communication and organization skills, high attention to the detail, analytical skills, work with fixed deadlines, desire to acquire further knowledge
• SAP Data Management (LSMWs, query creation and maintenance) will be considered as strong advantage
• IT Experience in the support of business systems is (ERP, CRM, etc.) is an advantage
• Responsible for the resolution of incidents, service and change requests, received through a ticketing system within the established service level agreements
• Perform master data maintenance in SAP (SAP ERP, SAP CRM, etc.) strictly following the clients processes and corporate security standards
• Participate in the creation and maintenance of documentation (processes, procedures, manuals etc.) in master data area
Some of our employee benefits include:
• On Target bonus
• Additional paid leave
• Daily food allowance
• Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
• Flex hours
• Home office
• Discount for sports cards
• Learning Hub
• Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Back to top