- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
- Excellent understanding of ETL techniques.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, MS Azure Analytics, Azure data bricks
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, Python, R
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Selecting features, building and optimizing data models
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Some of our employee benefits include:
• On Target bonus
• Additional paid leave
• Daily food allowance
• Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
• Flex hours
• Home office
• Discount for sports cards
• Learning Hub
• Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Back to top