Data Core Solution Architect
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Organizations and individuals are more connected than they have ever been. With that connectivity comes convergence and for telcos, once-isolated processes become enmeshed. It's at this conjunction of connectivity and convergence that forward-thinking telcos concentrate their creativity: this is where the value lies. As business technologists with an unswerving focus on digital transformation, we're ready to help our clients maximize that creativity. We're ready to help them exploit analytics, network virtualization and new digital workplaces in ways that enable deeper customer engagement and radically boost business innovation.
Atos's TMT Practice is growing, and we are seeking a Data Core SolutionsArchitect to become part of a forward thinking team.
- Data Core Solutions Architect is responsible for pre-sales technical engagements by preparing and presenting customer focused Product and Technical presentations, preparing Bill of Materials (BoM), Statements of Compliance (SoC), Statement of Work (SoW) for customer professional services, RFx responses, Deployment and Testing at customer/Atos labs for Proof of Concepts (PoC)
- A consultative demeanor and has the ability to see the bigger picture
- Seeks renewal of knowledge and is training self for newer telecom and cloud technologies.
- Acts as a technical guide to sales teams for customer discussions
- Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles.
- Proactive customer workshops along with account teams/partners to find opportunities
- Acts as a trusted advisor partnering with the customer as needed during deployment activities
Experience & Required Skills:
- End to end network architecture in a mobile telecom's environment
- Strong 5G & 4G Core knowledge is a must.
- Strong SDM, IMS knowledge is a must.
- Understands 5G and IMS Architecture from an E2E perspective
- Understands HTTP2 and role of various 5G Interfaces
- IMS / VoLTE / VoWifi
- Messaging / roaming / inter - connectivity / Value added services / service layer
- Circuit Switch / CS , Packet Core / Data Core / MPC / EPC
- Strong IP Networking fundamentals with knowledge of IP routing design & IP peering design (IP Design / Cisco / Juniper frameworks)
- Transmission and Radio network integration points
- Strong software development background with understanding of Architectural aspects of containerization and microservices.
- Strong Cloud fundamentals with knowledge of Openstack architecture, docker containers & Kubernetes.
- Minimum of 10+ years of hands on experience in a mobile telecom environment with 5+ years of experience in e2e solution consulting, architecture ,design and system integration
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top