- Timişoara, Romania
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The PTM (Perimeter Threat Management) team is part of the Big Data & Cyber Security (BDS) division.
Main duties will consist of:
• troubleshooting cyber security incidents,
• standard changes,
• perform root cause & forensic analysis on demand,
• implementing non-standard complex changes to the environment,
• communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts,
• management of system performance, capacity, service quality.
What do you bring with you?
- Broad IT knowledge in networks, applications, operating systems and hardware.
- Self motivated, creative and detail oriented.
- Strong understanding of cyber security concepts and/or hands on experience.
- Familiar with daily operations of Next Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto and/or Fortinet).
- Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
- good knowledge in network security, network forensics,
- Anti DDoS,
Any cyber security / network certifications are highly desirable (CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Fortinet, Palo Alto, other)
Good working knowledge of English language. French/German are a plus
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top