Cybersecurity (Dirx) professional service consultant
- Budapest, Hungary
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Our Budapest team is looking for a new colleague for the following role:
Cybersecurity Professional Service Consultant
Your role will be:
- Working on Cybersecurity projects
- Being a part of an international team
- Participating in challenging projects dedicated to world-wide known clients
- Travelling to and working in Munich for the first few weeks of your work, then work remotely full time
We are looking for you if you have:
- Knowledge of operating systems: Service interface to LINUX, Windows and Solaris
- Advanced knowledge in one of the following topics: JSP/Struts, XML, Web Services, IDE (e.g. Eclipse), TCP/IP
- Advantage, if you have experience in the following topics: network management, Tcl, RDBMS, virtualisation
- Learning skills: Must be able and willing to self educate on above listed topics, you are not familiar with
- Good knowledge in English AND fluent German
- Willing and permission to travel to Munich for a transition phase of several weeks
We are offering you:
- Stable multicultural and multinational environment
- Supporting team
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- A remote position, so you can manage your time
- Friendly company culture with team building events
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities
Back to top