Did you know that the Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- 111,000 employees in 71countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 6000 people employed in Poland in 6cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The role is dedicated for:
- German language speakers eager to develop their communication skills in daily contact with native speakers
- Junior IT enthusiasts having no professional experience but just basic IT background and eagerness to learn and develop in variety of IT areas
You can start your adventure with the IT world today.As part of our international team located in Bydgoszcz andWarsaw, you will be engaged in supporting our German speaking clients in incident management.
Your major tasks will include:
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to hardware, software, and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the clients
- Keeping records of all customers enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
Apart from the introductory training and the opportunity to improve both your interpersonal and technical skills in daily work, you will gain access to internal and external certified courses, giving you a chance to develop in several directions within the company:
- IT specialist: Windows desktop and server, Office 365, Citrix, Vmware, McAfee, Linux, cloud solutions and all latest upcoming technologies
- Team leader: License 2 Lead, Manager on Duty
- Project manager: PRINCE2, Agile, PMI
- Process manager: ITIL (foundation & intermediate levels), License 2 Deliver
- Very good (min. B2) spoken German
- Good understanding of English (min B1+)
- Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true team player
- Problem solving attitude and efficient task management skills
- Basic experience in Windows OS and MS Office
- Working experience is not necessary as on-the-job training will be provided
- Customer service experience will be an asset
- Willingness to work on shifts (7AM-7PM) 8h/day or 24/7
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.