Cloud Engineer - Digital
- Warsaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The main responsibilities for this role include building/planning, managing and over-sighting the environment.
The tasks of the Azure Cloud Engineer will consist in the development, support and oversight of the virtual server environments and business continuity processes during the project. The candidate will develop new structures and pipelines to transfer data using Azure Data Factory v2.
We are looking for an expert individual contributor that will work with multi-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
How does it sound so far?
Skills we can't do without
Being familiar or advanced in these areas:
- Azure Data Factory v2
- Azure Data Lake Store
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Event hub
- Azure DevOps
Skills and proficiencies we appreciate:
- Master's degree
- Being experienced with Agile approach (Scrum, Kanban)
- Being familiar with data warehousing and Business Intelligence processes
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (minimum B2 level);
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills, ability to optimally manage relationship with partners using remote tools
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced project environment
- Quick-learning skills
- Ability to analyze source code
- Azure certification will be advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and MyBenefit system
- Private medical care
- Private life and travel insurance
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Remote working
- Professional trainings and development programs (incl. foreign languages)
- Referral bonus
- Relocation allowance
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top