Client Partner -Virginia
- Richmond, VA
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa $ 6 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
* Role is Remote***
Thought Leadership with experience and capability to provide consulting help to the customers on various business problems including the financial and technology areas in the client establishments.
Relationship Management Lead the relationships with the senior customer executives i.e. CIOs, CEOs of the large Accounts.
Business Strategy - Work with the VP & Ops Head and Head of Sales to define and execute strategy within the client.
Lead Innovations - Own and lead innovations for the client.
Pre-Sales - Provide pre-sales inputs to the sales team and also strategize and attend meetings with the new customers.
- Delivery head with experience in defining and implementing solutions within the client space
- Domain Knowledge expertise in the entire value chain of client domain
- Should have overall knowledge of client environment - market trends, challenges and issues, workflow, role of IT in industry domain
- Previous experience within Automation and Optimization and also understand the end to end value chain including Revenue Cycle Management
- Have the ability to establish relationships with other vendors / collaborate with vendors and build win - win strategy
- Understanding of domain standards
- Ability to identify IT opportunities
- Should act as a consultant to organizations
- Responsible for leading a P&L and understanding key drivers improving operating margins
- Responsible for revenue growth within the domain segment.
- Will be leading a large portfolio of existing accounts and a team of Engagement Managers.
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Executive Relationship Management
- Out-of-box thinking
- Sales and Pre-Sales Capability
- Strong result orientation that can positively affect outcomes
- Ability to develop coaches across the client and prospect organizations that can guide Atos's sales pursuit
- Ability to influence decisions by leading sales presentations and articulating Atos's positioning, value proposition and meaningful experience
- Consultative approach while investigating client needs, demonstrating capability and acquiring dedication
- Strong ability in developing and delivering presentations and proposals
- Establish thought leadership position with key partners and long term relationships with key clients - resulting in trusted partner status and repeatable revenue streams
- Extensive industry networking and influencing deals via relationships.
- Must have the capability to understand client expectations and translate to internal teams clearly establishing client expectations, reviewing outcomes/proposals toward fitness for client purpose and articulating Atos's value proposition in collaboration with the delivery and practice teams
- Lead initiatives and orchestrate activities to a single purpose of exceeding client expectations
- Provide inputs to practice and delivery teams on market and customer trends towards crafting new and unique service offerings
- Ability to efficiently lead time and utilize a global team
- Requires domestic and limited international travel
- Timely updates to internal CRM systems and sales reporting
- Protect Atos Syntel's IP and deliver profitable growth.
- Excellent team building skills with the ability to drive activities across practice, delivery and sales and achieving goals through teamwork.
- Self-starter and achievement oriented. Takes initiative and has an ambitious spirit.
- Takes ownership and has a positive, results oriented style,
- Ability to think out of the box, take ownership and aggregate internal and external resources to address client needs
- A very high level of energy, strong drive, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with willingness to work hard and well under pressure.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
- Good interpersonal /communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Richmond
Back to top