Client Executive Partner (m/w/d)
- Stuttgart, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The Client Executive Partner (CEP) is responsible for one of the top (technology) accounts and has the main responsibility for a client. His main goal is business development and account building. As a manager, he is responsible for all services to be provided to the client, as well as the revenue and cost elements of a contract and as such has overall responsibility for the profit and loss account. He is responsible for the most important financial key figures of incoming orders, sales, profit and cash.
- Developing the account growth strategy and account goals and identifying the required resources together with the entire team; initiating and creating short, medium and long-term customer development plans;
- Build customer relationships and develop new business opportunities for a global account from the technology industry
- Development and management of the sales pipeline in the account
- Global P&L responsibility across all Atos businesses
- Managing the service delivery of existing businesses/contracts on a global level
- Identification of customer needs as well as the subsequent development and addressing of offer ideas to the contact persons and decision-makers at the customer as well as individual adjustments and extensions in negotiation situations for customers with several decision-making levels or decision-making bodies
- Proactive identification of new business opportunities (within ongoing projects) as well as the adaptation and placement of business interests at the customer with a focus on close cooperation with the sales and portfolio team
- Managing general customer satisfaction by organizing appropriate customer surveys
- Leadership of the account team including sales, client partners, SDM, bid teams, program managers and delivery executives
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking and acting, proactivity
- Leadership experience/quality, team coaching, teamwork
- Senior Sales /Sales Management Track Record
- Ability to create and manage relationships at the CxO level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Very good industry and market knowledge as well as delivery/technical knowledge and operational processes in the customer business environment
- Knowledge of current IT topics and trends and future technologies
- Independent, reliable and solution-oriented working method
- Innovative, creative, dynamic, strong in communication, goal-oriented
- International negotiation skills
- Fluent German and English language skills
- University degree in economics or IT with several years of professional experience and corresponding specialist knowledge or completed vocational training in the above-mentioned field with many years of professional experience and specialist knowledge, usually acquired through further training
In case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders.
Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform.
Please call Lilyana Cvetkova at +49 7007 13038 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to your application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top