Client Executive Partner
- Brussels, Belgium
Be directly responsible for customer relationship management and help us to grow within the industries
The role asClient Executive Partner Border Control & Management
The Client Executive Partner (CEP) is the empowered Atos representative who manages customers business relationship. His/her mission is to grow one or several Atos client accounts across the Industry. You are the CEO of your accounts.
Based in Brussels or Luxembourg, the CEP will be part of the International Organisations Industry.
You manage the long-term relationship at CxO-level for existing clients, and you are responsible for developing new accounts in your territory. You will be permanently focused on one or a few accounts to create, identify, and address sales opportunities through the relationships you already have, or that you develop. Your territory is broad, with a focus on Border Control & Management Institutions.
- Construct and reinforce relationship with customers
- Be positioned as a business partner of the client's organization
- Assume full end-to-end global P&L accountability for the client account
- Be accountable for all dimensions of account, from sales to operational excellence in service and project delivery
- Implement the Account Plan, growth strategy and ambition for his/her client(s)
- Be responsible for client's stakeholder relationship management
- Contribute to the development of new products through the identification of customer needs
- Co-develop new Industry-specific solutions with customers and Global Client Executive
- Lead and functionally manage a dedicated core client management team (Sales, Solution Manager, Industry Expert, Delivery Executive, Program Managers, Project Managers, Service Delviery Managers)
This is a dynamic position within Atos with lots of freedom and responsibility. In the selling of our digital solutions you will work closely with a team of solutions experts and delivery executives. You will report to the Group Head of International Organisations. Your work location will be our offices in Zaventem or Luxembourg with remote working possibility.
Who are you
- You hold a master's Degree in economics, Applied Economics, Business or equivalent experience
- Your knowledge of the International Organisations and/or European Institutions, with at least 5 years of Client Management and 5 years of industry experience
- You can demonstrate a track record in selling complex solutions
- You are familiar with sales business administration and contracting principles
- As a self-starter you demonstrate your capability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Your negotiation, presentation and communication skills are impeccable.
- You are fluent in French and English
What we offer you
- Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
- Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients
- A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes an attractive bonus plan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Celine Froma, via +31 682784714. If you want to apply, please upload your resume via our website.
Join us! Please send your application today. We are looking forward to get you on board and exceed in great performances together.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. Atos is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top