Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The Client Delivery Executive is accountable for the delivery of the integrated services provided to our customer. In this role you will be focused on contract and end-to-end project execution in line with defined budget and planning, as well as for coordination of all key partners, including Industry Operations team - engineers, solution architects, and Horizontal Operations team - engineers, developers from Global Operations Practices. You will secure smooth running of implemented solutions with quality and efficient delivery by ensuring predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will include:
- Improving efficiency of overall managed resources and/or platforms through innovation; proactive management of operational and contractual risks
- Active profitability monitoring to ensure cost and margin are in alignment with the initial business case and budget/forecast
- Closely interlock with Client Partner to support client relationship management, fertilization and business growth
- Leads daily service reviews (DSR) and accountable for achievement of SLA's; responsibility for compliancy, secure and risk mitigated operations
- Improve overall service quality and end-to-end service experiences of the client
- People management with ensuring up to date internal Industry and Horizontal knowledge in the resources
- Source staffing plan with relevant capabilities depending on client solution specificities
Are you the ideal candidate?
We are looking to meet highly motivated individuals with proven people management experience and previous exposure to similar roles.
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- Profound financial and operational knowledge
- Proficient Dutch/French and English both written and spoken
- ITIL certification is an advantage
- Result oriented personality with strong interpersonal skills
We offer a motivating salary, extra-legal advantages and a wide-ranging business environment where you will have possibilities for career development and coaching! Regular development reviews are vital part of our people management program.
Next to an excellent professional environment, this is a responsible position in which you will get the freedom to act, learn and grow a lot. We have the ambition to grow for the upcoming years, come join us and be part of it!
Please apply directly via our online application form.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.