- Mexico City, Mexico
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Position: Citrix Engineer
• 5-8+ years hands on experience
• Primarily responsible for the design, implementation, and support of solutions related to Citrix projects and initiatives.
• Responsible for performance tuning and providing a high availability XenApp environment to eliminate single points of failure.
• Manage ticket queue; own, and escalate issues through resolution.
• Accurately maintain all documentation as it relates to configuration, processes, service records, asset inventories, topologies, administration manuals, job instructions, support contacts etc.
• Ensures IT Leadership is aware of all known and identified risks to system availability, performance, reliability and security.
• Installation/Configuration/Managing Xenapp and Xendestop virtualization
• Advanced knowledge on publishing Applications
• Advanced knowledge on Citrix EdgeSight for load testing
• Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Provisioning Server
• Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Web Interface
• Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Citrix Netscaler with Access Gateway Enterprise
• Design, plan and migrate legacy environment and supporting upgrades.
• Building Low level and high-level documents for new deployments
• Farm and Servers Reports/Maintenance
• Citrix Xenapp/Xendesktop VDI/client Issues
• Maintenance of all the Citrix Server Farm
• Profile Management
• Xenapp/Xendesktop resource Capacity Planning and Optimization
• Good knowledge in Change Management, Incident Management and problem Management
• Provide RCA (root cause analysis) for critical issues and document the solution
• Provide on-call support during off-business hours for critical issues and provide support during off-business hours for planned maintenance activities
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top