- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
The Category Expert role is a key one within our Procurement department.
As a member of our team, you will for example:
- Work with all Global and Local team members to identify, integrate and realise global and local actions applicable to the subarea;
- Ensure integration of purchasing activities of the subarea with other functions and operations in GBU;
- Contribute to the Global purchasing network by participating in or leading purchasing teams and actions within subarea. Share and integrate
- Collaborate with Global Purchasing, especially with the Category Directors and Global Lead Buyers to integrate the maximum of savings and value from the global actions into GBU. Support and lead both local and global process changes;
- Communicate GBU operational facts into Category Managers and Lead Buyers so that additional value can be integrated into the global actions;
- Support local bids and new business projects and implement project related purchases if done at the local level or as requested.
Are you up for the challenge? Here are skills required for this role:
- Key Procurement skillset: Strategic sourcing, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Negotiation/Contract Management
- Motivation with an ability to work with multiple partners across different business areas
- Feeling comfortable in a fast, varied environment, handling and analyzing multiple priorities simultaneously to maximise efficient delivery.
- High Level of written and spoken: German for German-speaking countries with conversational English or French for French-speaking countries with conversational English or English for English-speaking countries;
- Experience in negotiation and influencing, experience in savings delivery, able to adapt style as required to persuade and gain support of partners, previous experience of taking active part and leading negotiations and track record of successful partner management
- Positive attitude, personal aim to achieve and exceed targets
- Creative and innovative spirit with willingness to learn fast, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Client led focus and understanding of all that Atos as a Business delivers at GBU Level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to ensure credibility and effective working relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience in commercial modelling and cost base analysis
- Able to handle and mitigate risk through planning activity, to progress issues and queries, bringing them up when necessary
- Demonstrating leadership potential
- Ability to analyse, diagnose and prioritise work and present results effectively, making accurate choices based on such analysis.
The position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top