Cancer Registry CTR
- United States
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
This is an immediate open position with competitive salary and great benefits. We are ready to hire!
- Provide case finding, abstracting, follow-up and data processing in accordance with the ACoS Standards.
- Ensure that all Cancer Registry activities operate in accordance with departmental policies, procedures, and the Commission on Cancer requirements.
- Adhere to state and national accrediting agencies.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of patient data stored in the Cancer Registry files.
- Must be detailed-orientated, with the ability to work independently.
- Assist in coordinating client activities of the Cancer Registry in conjunction with the Cancer Committee and Tumor Conference, (if applicable for position).
- Timely submission of expenditures and resource use (expense reports, timesheets, vacation and education requests) in accordance with budgetary guidelines.
- Meets daily productivity standards.
Education, Experience & Licensure:
- High School Diploma or GED with Associate Degree as required for NCRA certification.
- Certification with the National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA) as a Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) mandatory.
- Maintenance of continuing education requirements and membership in NCRA.
- A minimum of two years of experience in Cancer Data field, preferably at an ACOS approved program.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top