Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos Sofia has been announced to be one of the three HR Centers of Excellence worldwide. For the past two years, the center has been growing, becoming the largest HR hub in Bulgaria covering EMEA and currently employing over 200 HR skilled professionals in the areas of recruitment, workforce management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, payroll and personnel administration etc.
We are looking for a pro active and hardworking colleague to join our growing Recruitment community on the position of Campus Recruitment Specialist covering the Bulgarian market.
WHAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY DO ON THE JOB:
- Manage the Atos Internship Recruitment academy
- Closely collaborate with Universities to promote the Atos brand and attract candidates for internship
- Lead the overall Campus initiatives of the HR Hub in Sofia
- Proactively establish new partnership initiatives with Universities across the country
- Pre-selection of profiles
- Attend virtual career fairs and University lectures
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand and follow their needs
- Update and manage the relevant statuses in the Applicant Tracking System
WHAT ARE WE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR:
- Experience in recruitment/campus management will be a big advantage
- Passion for Human Resources and Recruitment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Social media savvy
- Fluency in English
- Pro active 'can do' demeanor
Apart from joining a truly international team, our package includes:
- Attractive remuneration package
- 26 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours with home-office option
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance; multisport card; free yoga classes at the office, company events, food vouchers; discounts in different stores, hotels
- Office location in the heart of the city center
- Opportunity to gain professional expertise with the most ground breaking technologies in a company with well-established HR standards and practices
- Comprehensive training and development programs
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.