C# / .NET Software Developer
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Location: 100% remote
We are looking for:
The Global Tooling Service Tower (GTS) is the core location where automation and services are developed within Atos.
We are looking for developers which are interested in driving the development around the automation of operational tasks in the Windows and Linux Server world.
One of the core Systems, to provide a high level in Security, is the Atos automated patching platform. Which provides automated Server patching, while also interacting directly with our customers via API, data Streaming, dashboards and Web Portals.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of Microservices in C#, which take a number of input sources and compile the needed data for further automation steps in the automated patching pipeline/process
- Development of API, Data Streams and Web Dashboard to present patching states to users, auditors and customers
- Together with the team define the patching pipeline and its architecture
- Maintain and support troubleshooting of the developed Services
- Working with databases, data streams and C# / .NET framework
- Experience in developing with: C# .NET and MSSQL
- Experience in frameworks: MVC .Net, Entity Framework, ADO .net, WebService (SOAP)
- Web: HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery or reactjs or vuejs
- Capable for E2E development: Design, Development, testing, deploy, maintain
- Working in global team and with customers around the world
- Good English level
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top