Business Solution Manager
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Acquisition of new engagements through joint activities with a Sales Manager and other Bid Team Members.
- Designing the contract / project's set up which delivers the expected value for clients and solves the client's business problem.
- Orchestration and contribution to technical proposal writeup
- Coordination of domain experts to choose the right technical solution, baseline scope and cost estimation, draft project schedule.
- Providing accurate resource forecasts and early visibility of potential risks.
- Frequent interactions with customers: meetings, visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Close cooperation with other Solution Managers inside organization.
- Ensuring the smooth transfer of won business to delivery organization.
- You love to be in the driving seat with full accountability for the driven vehicle and to be independent with very limited supervision.
- You do have experience with solution/proposal management in complex IT systems.
- You demonstrate understanding and context across the broad IT landscape solutions (eg. understanding of ITIL services, cloud solutions).
- Client focused thinking with a strong combination of technical and business relevance.
- Ability to build big-picture vision and to deep dive specific technical topics or seek adequate support.
- You have knowledge of ITIL and Project Management methods and standards (PMI PMBOK®, Agile).
- You have confirmed experience in presales or bid management area.
- You have strong stakeholder's management skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (at least C1 level)
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top