Business Intelligence Developer in Big Data and Security
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The use of Business Intelligence Dashboards becomes crucial for most organizations. Time and effort of dozens of reporting specialists is saved while the most important data is delivered to all C-level positions. This data is then used for making operational and strategic business decisions. Together with us, you will have a chance to work with major Customers, creating interesting projects, where an innovative way of thinking and working in connection with creativity gives outstanding results. Our aim is to continue creating a strong team with members who can rely on each other. Trust, honesty and constructive feedback is part of our DNA. We're looking for Junior, Regular and Senior Business Intelligence Developers, who will work on development of the Security Dashboard (set of visual KPIs) for our Customers.
The data engineers, business intelligence developers, and data scientists will apply their expertise in many areas:
- Integration of data from numerous systems and continuous development of new models and algorithms.
- Creation of custom dashboards, visualizations or data queries for presenting metrics, KPIs, detection scenarios specific to businesses, assets or threat vectors.
- Applying governance to the models created.
- Maintaining close alignment with Customer representatives and internal management
- Providing technical input for service documentation and improvement
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field
- Solid knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Experience in business intelligence (one of the solutions: MS PowerBI, Tibco Spotfire, Qlik, Tableau)
- Solid programming skills (SQL/T-SQL, VBA, Power Query, SAP Business Objects, Python), and statistical modeling (like SAS or R).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least basic Cyber Security knowledge.
- Focus on a project and teamwork.
- English language on B1/B1+ level.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, and optimization algorithms.
- Experience using machine learning algorithms.
- Understanding and ability to cope with ETL processes and technologies, like Azure Data Factory.
- stable employment,
- attractive salary,
- participation in interesting projects,
- working in international environment,
- contacting with the latest IT technology,
- training and development programs,
- studying of foreign languages,
- unlimited access to e-learning,
- private medical care (including dental care),
- additional life insurance,
- subsidy for commuting,
- Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top