Business Development Director - TMT North America
- Los Angeles, CA
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are currently looking to further strengthen our Telecoms, Media & Technology industry by adding a Business Development Director! This person is entrusted to execute a strategy for profitable growth of industry revenues. The focus is on securing new accounts, doing prospective work predominately on new logos clients. He/she demonstrates internal industry expertise and ability to find new potential opportunities, build & maintain the relationship with client until the successful handover to the bid/pursuit team.
Business enablement - Focus on new logos
- Demonstrate owns and Industry Consulting & Marketing teams' Industry knowledge to find and assess new opportunities on his/her scope
- Contribute to influencing Industry Sales & Business Development Strategy by bringing insights
- Prospect for potential new clients following the strategy focus defined by Head of Industry sales
- Be responsible for the sales activation for new accounts:
- Define business development plan and single sales strategy using support from Marketing, Consulting, industry experts and product sales specialists, alliances and partners
- Orchestrate the development campaign preparation: initial value proposition, definition of sales campaigns & client approach strategy
- Lead the pre-sales campaign activation
- Build first contact with key client partners
- Lead presentation of solutions and predict potential client's future needs
- Ensure a detailed pre-qualification & qualification process through Rainbow gates
- Build and handle opportunities pipeline on Salesforce until successful handover to a Sales lead (incl. artifacts such as MHI Bluesheet, partner plan etc.)
- Experience of working on client development either in an internal account management or client-facing business development role within the TMT sector
- Ability to think strategically and the energy and determination to realize these strategies at a tactical level
- Ideally you are part of an active business network within the sector.
- Detailed understanding of financial products and how corporates operate
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well-developed influencing and presentation skills and be confident, resilient and focused
- An evidential track record of being pro-active and delivering high quality work
- Proficient business English; French or German would be considered a strong advantage
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong . #LI-SHSofia
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Back to top