Business Development Account Executive Sales, West Coast Region 1
- Wilmington, DE
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos Digital Health Solutions Consulting is currently recruiting for an Account Executive to support Digital Healthcare Solutions Consulting. Territory will include United States West Coast region.
Meet annual services revenue targets by mining existing customers and finding net new customers, focused on services, implementation and solutions development. This position requires a successful hunter to prospect, qualify and close business within an enterprise territory. A successful candidate will need to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer/prospect business requirements and recommend solutions to meet their business objectives.
Job responsibilities include:
- Must have proven business development experience with EHR (Electronic Health Records - i.e. Cerner, Epic, Allscripts) consulting
- Bring and Build a healthcare network that can be leveraged to gain access to information such as leads, contacts, and opportunities
- Developing a detailed sales plan to include specific account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
- Prospecting and identifying new business opportunities both deep and wide within targeted account
- On-going pipeline development
- Identifying and creating a compelling business need and ROI for each prospect
- Develop resource models for implementations based on discovery ...i.e. timeline, resources, tasks, scope, activities
- Prepare timeline, define assumptions and identify risks that support implementation scenarios
- Creating and communicating the value of Atos Digital Health Consulting solutions in order to successfully engage, and sell to C-level decision makers
- Ability to successfully "quarterback" and lead a deal through the entire sales lifecycle by building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Develops thorough understanding of each account's industry and business, with a focus on how Atos can help them achieve their corporate goals and objectives
- Ability to accurately forecast business within a committed timeline
- Work with and provide input to business development and marketing teams to design, develop and execute lead generation and marketing campaigns
- BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
- More than 5 years' experience selling one or more of the following to the C-Level or an equivalent target group: EMR solutions, BI solutions, Revenue Cycle, Software Development Services, managed services or other software products or services
- More than 5 years of Healthcare Industry experience
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships
- Experience selling EHR consulting solutions with a strong understanding of product functionality and implementation, commercial healthcare sector experience is a plus
- Sales experience for Professional Services - Project Scoping, pricing, bid management, risk assessment, customer discovery, requirements gathering
- Must possess sales acumen and persuasion skills for internal/external communication and presentations
- Superior negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel within the US and overseas if/as required
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Back to top