Business Developer (m/w/d)
- Frankfurt, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The healthcare market is a strategic growth and investment area for Atos. In order to develop the potential in this market, Atos focuses particularly on the two market segments Life Sciences (especially pharmaceuticals and medial devices) and Healthcare (hospitals and hospital chains, health insurance companies and their IT providers).
To strengthen our team, we are looking for experienced senior Business Developers who are able to work independently and have in-depth knowledge of the structures and processes in one of the four areas:
Life Sciences: Smart Factory - Factory and Supply Chain of the Future
Life Sciences: Digital R&D - Research and particularly clinical trials of the future
Healthcare: Digital Hospital - Hospital of the Future
Healthcare: Health insurance companies and/or hospitals
- Develop, expand and generate new business opportunities with targeted new logos
- Translate/convert New Logo strategy into a feasible action plan
- Development of Go to Market strategies; definition of customer strategies to penetrate the customer
- Collaboration with partners and analysts with the goal of customer research
- Successful work with relevant alliances
- Develop relationships with third party / partners to expand business with a customer
- Customer management; building sustainable, valuable customer relationships in the various business and IT areas as well as cooperation with external consultants and analysts
- Proactive identification of new business opportunities (within ongoing projects) as well as the adaptation and placement of business interests with the client with a focus on close cooperation with the sales and portfolio team;
- Proactively propose innovations, initiatives and partnerships to improve the customer's competitive position or performance and proactively generate unsolicited offers
- Planning and execution of the bidding process, taking into account all customer requirements, critical points and risks with professional input from the bid support in the service line; preparation of bids with customer-specific adaptations and service line overlapping elements in coordination with the production units/service delivery
- Conducting customer negotiations and preparing a wide range of documents and presentations for a professional presentation to the customer;
- Management of the sales pipeline, independent and targeted maintenance and processing of opportunities; regular reporting of sales performance
- In particular: Development of the "Big Deal" pipeline; responsibility for pipe development
- Representation of Atos towards TOP Client Accounts and TOP Client New Logos (CxO level)
You bring the following for this position:
- At least 10 years professional experience
- University degree or comparable
- Strong relationships with all levels of the customer organization
- Market analysis skills
- Convincing in-depth industry knowledge in one of the following areas for the respective independent market development / growth:
1) Pharmaceutical Production and Supply Chain, Industry 4.0
2) Pharma-R&D (especially clinical studies)
3) Hospital processes and trends towards their digitalization or
4) Market and customers in the hospital and/or health insurance sector
- Relationship and communication skills
- Innovative thinking
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership, advice and skill
- Ability to meet customer requirements and gain insight into sales perspective
- Leadership qualities, international negotiation skills, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial action
- Fluent German and English language skills
The working location is Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Mannheim, Munich, Fürth, Düsseldorf, Essen, Gelsenkirchen or Cologne.
In case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders.
Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform.
Please call Lilyana Cvetkova at +49 89 7007 13038 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to your application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top