Business Analyst with Spanish
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For our Shared Service Center we are looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST WITH SPANISH.
• Processing standard transactions in SAP and other systems, such as Order Entry, Change, Closure, Billing and proper cost allocation;
• Validating order packs and confirmations;
• Performing Month-end, Quarter-end and Annual Closing activities in your area of responsibility;
• Identifying and resolving readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems;
• Assisting with the commercial verification of financial impacts, such as revenues, costs, backlog, work-in-progress, plans, forecasts and risks
• Communicating with, primarily, intra-organizational contacts and some external contacts on invoice clarification activities;
• Providing training to new employees for specific areas of responsibility as defined by the Team Lead / Senior BA.
• Ensuring completeness, accuracy and high quality of the daily operations by achieving the agreed KPIs, team and personal targets;
• Ensuring adherence to contractual commitments, service level agreements and charging for MAC's, AV and VL's;
• Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, rules and accounting standards.
• BS/BA or advanced degree in Business
Administration/ Accounting/ Finance
• 0-1 years experience in relevant field
• SAP, MS Office (advanced excel skills), Enterprise Data Flows and Systems (ERP, etc.)
• Good Analytical Skills
• Very Good Networking and Communication Skills
• Customer orientation
• High Spanish Language Skills (B2-C1)
• English Language Skills -good command in written and oral
What we offer:
• Excellent remuneration package;
• Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture;
• Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience;
• Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, home office, sports card, yoga in the office...);
• Long-term career opportunity.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top