Atos Business & Platform Solutions division employs around 800 people, over 600 of them working inWroclaw and the number is constantly growing! Wroclaw is one of two official centers of the world IT service delivery. Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
Our client, leading pan-European payments services provider, is looking for a dedicated IT Solution Analyst to join its fast-growing team. Ideal candidate is a "hybrid" of business and system analyst who will act as a liaison between business and software development departments. You will prepare both high-level and detailed impact analysis for payment processing engine written in Java. You will be involved in all stages of development process, starting from requirements collection, through solution design, its estimation, planning and implementation.
• Proven experience with business/system analysis and requirements elicitation;
• High-level understanding of software architecture, its engineering concepts and techniques;
• Solution design and delivery experience using SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies;
• UML modelling skills ("AS-IS"/"TO-BE" states drawn in VISIO, DRAW.IO or equivalent application);
• Commercial experience in time/cost estimations of change requests;
• Proficient in German or English (verbal and written);
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to Have:
• Previous experience with payment processing (for example SEPA, SWIFT, EPC);
• General knowledge of Java EE technology;
• Experience with system integrations (REST/ SOAP/ AMQ);
• Familiarity with markup languages (XML or JSON);
• Familiarity with Atlassian products (JIRA and Confluence).
What we offer:
• work in the international environment;
• possibility to gain outstanding experience in working with multinational teams and customers, delivering results in exciting projects;
• A competitive salary package and wide range of benefits;
• Work- life balance;
• Relocation package;
• Appealing trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy);
• Incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run 'Internal First' program).
We look after your personal data protection. More information about processing personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr