Business Analyst Order Management with German
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees in 71 countries and annual revenue of € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For our Global Business Services Center (GBSC) (part of Unified Communication and Collaboration - UCCdivision), we are looking forBusiness Analyst Order Management with German.
The Order Manager is responsible for the customer-oriented, economical, and technically flawless execution of the order.
Main tasks are e.g.in the areas:
- Order and returns processing; Contract management
- Communication with internal and external interfaces, with customers and / or suppliers (national / international)
- Maintenance and monitoring of procedures and processes as well as escalation and correction in case of errors
- Order preparation, testing, execution and monitoring, including scheduling and monitoring
- Asset management for cost optimization (e.g. monitoring of delivery dates for deviations and complaints)
The Business types covered are:
- Delivery of hard- and software
- Drop ship delivery
- Small and medium sized standard projects
- Maintenance contracts.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Processing standard SAP Transactions, such as Order Entry, Order processing, Change, Closure, Billing and proper cost allocation;
- Validating order packs and confirmations;
- Following up on delivery status of Purchase orders and updating the relevant IT tools (incl. written and/or verbal communication with relevant stakeholders on changes, issues, escalations)
- Performing Month-end, Quarter-end and Annual Closing activities in your area of responsibility;
- Identifying and resolving readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems;
- Assisting with commercial/ financial contract activities, revenue, margin calculations, etc.;
- Communicating with, primarily, intra-organizational contacts and some external contacts on invoice clarification activities;
- Supporting in country Units with Forecast Assumptions
- Qualification: BS/BA or degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance (University), might be substituted for working experience in the function (i.e. Internship) where applicable
- Work Experience required : experience in relevant field required, Several years of commercial professional experience, Knowledge in commercial or tech. Order processing,
- Knowledge of order management, Experience in dealing with partners and distributors is desirable, Very good logistical knowledge along the supply chain
- Language Skills: German/C1 & English
- It is required that all external communication with Customer and peers in the local companies will be conducted in German and where appropriate in English language
- Technical Skills : Good business knowledge & process knowledge, Product knowledge with regard to the Unify product portfolio, Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint, Good SAP (user) knowledge
- Personal Skills: Networking and Communication Skills with peers and Management, as well as Customer Orientation (internal / external), shows analytical skills and demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion (or problem solving) of assignments, quality oriented & well organised, team player, proactive and anticipative
What we offer?
- Professional Growth in a Global Company
- Individual Career Path
- Talent Program
- E-Learning Hub
- Knowledge Sharing Programs and Trainings
- Mentor Support
- Flexible WorkingHours
- Home Office
- 26 Paid Vacation Days
- Medical Care including Dental Care, Glasses, etc.
- Referral Bonus
- Food Vouchers
- Store Discounts
- Team Buildings and Company Events
- Lounge and Game Areas
- Charity and Volunteer Activities
- Career Opportunities for Relocation in our International Offices
- Metro Station next to the Office
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Atos.
Back to top