Big Data Spark Scala Developer
- Warsaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Creating and supporting complex Big Data solutions
- Providing technical mentorship to the team
- Suggesting additional monitoring tools where applicable
- Performing Architecture Compliance Review/Code Review for Spark-Java Jobs
- Implementing and testing batch business functionality
- Implementing business functionality as per batch architecture requirements
How does it sound so far?
Skills we can't do without
- Expertise and hands on experience with Spark performance tuning, developing and designing of Spark Java batch application to process huge number (billions) of records (data source for the records in RDBMS which is outside the cluster) and familiarity with Cloudera
- Spark, Scala
- Big data environment
- Architect, Design, Prototype, Estimate (Performance Metrics) and create framework for performant Spark-Java application
The position will be located in our office in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Łodź or Bydgoszcz.
What we offer:
- An international environment. Check our Atos Diversity clip: https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- Possibility to gain outstanding experience working with multinational teams and partners and delivering results in complex projects
- A competitive salary package and a wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work, relocation package interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- Incredible opportunities to develop internally (we run an 'Internal First' program).
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top