Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As a Big Data Architect you will be working on a range of highly important projects for clients worldwide, mainly focused on mixed Cloud solutions, on premises solutions and Hadoop ecosystem.
These include automation of operations and managing the deployment of the platform, guide platform architecture, ensuring flexibility and scalability. You will have the chance to be a part of both developing and admin process, which could expand your skills in the area.
Are you ready for this kind of challenge?
With Atos, you will be:
- Providing the architectural direction and technical authority
- Getting acquainted with all the different Big Data solutions all around the world
- Working with Cloud technologies such as Google, Azure or AWS
- Working across technical offering/domain teams to identify and correct delivery gaps in the solution and/or cost case that may impact the delivery of the technical solution
- Reviewing functional and non-functional requirements needed to develop detailed, integrated specifications
- Aligning architects to the contracted solution, drives the team to deliver integrated architectural solution designs and documentation in a timely fashion and assures the implementation designs' compliance to requirements
- Leading and being an active member of the engineering DevOps team collaborating with international and prestigious customers
- Suggesting new standards and solutions for providing high quality of delivered services
- Tracking trends and latest issues related to the domain of conducted projects
- Working knowledge of Architecture experience
- Knowledge of/Experience with Transition and Transformation areas
- Knowledge of/experience in working with Big Data solutions
- Experience on containers technologies and DevOps practices
- Leading, solution design against requirements
- Cloud knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of consulting to drive and validate solutions
- Architect Certified is a plus
- Leadership skills
- Passion for technology & understanding how things work.
- Very Good English languages skills (minimum B2 level)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Understanding of Public Cloud skills (eg. AWS, Azure)
- Experience in Data Warehouse solutions
- Proven communication, presentation and influencing skill
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.