Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
BI SAP Business Objects Engineer manages the availability and reliability of multiple reporting platforms and infrastructures and corresponds services across the enterprise focusing on Business Objects.
- designing/developing systems and building processes and services with a focus on the long term and operational maintainability
- operating in accordance to Change Management and Release Management policy
- providing technical expertise
We are looking for an expert individual contributor that will work with multi-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
- experience with SAP Business Objects
- Knowledge of IDT, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports
- Proficiency in English (at least B2 level)
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- Lumira Discovery, Lumira Designer
- VMware / Linux / Windows
- Background in SAP BW is also an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP BOBJ/WEBI SDKs and collaboration with Developers interfacing applications with BO
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.