Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
For our team in Zürich we are looking for aseasonedCyber Security Architect (m/f/d), from all around our european locations and european countries.
- You focus on our customers, their key business issues and how to provide added customer value with cyber consultancy
- You sell our European leading cyber security portfolio offerings, services and products
- You prepare solution offerings to customers in the private and public market
- You conduct pre sales activities and develop offerings, you respond to RFI and RFP with offering proposals and you contribute the contract signing
- You provide security consulting on the core security topics, e.g. Managed Security Services (MSSP), IAM, Data Protection, Platform- and Perimeter-Protection to our target customers
- You develop customer presentations, e.g. proposals, offerings, based on market intelligence and customer analytics
- You help us to establish and maintain sales brochures, whitepapers and sales material
- You actively participate in marketing and sales to support security events and customer meetings
- Are you driven to look after cyber-crime to protect our customers?
- We love to get to know you if you successfully completed your ICT apprenticeship & education, further ICT certification and/or studies with degrees in Information- and IT Security
- Do you hold your security certifications like ISC, CISA, CISSP, CISM, Cyber Security Specialist?
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience and expertise in Cyber Security areas, e.g. MSSP, Platform-, Perimeter-Protection, IAM
- You stand out due to your cinvincing personality, you go for winning situations and you demonstrate strong presentation capabilities in front of management and on C-Level
- You are eligible to pass the Swiss Security Clearance (PSP)
- You communicate business fluent English and German, any other language is an asset
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.