BDS-Contract Manager Service (m/w/d)
- Le Châtelard, Switzerland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
For our division «Big Data & Cyber Security» in Vevey we are looking for a Service Contract Manager (f/m/d).
- The Service Manager is accountable for Profit and Loss and responsible to ensure contractual requirements and KPIs are met daily. He guides and manages the execution of the contract and relevant KPIs in close cooperation with the Service Delivery Managers.
- Close alignment with Service Delivery Managers and Client Partner to gain a better understanding of the client, the contract, the business context and the priorities of the account
- Elaborates and continuously develops a customer-oriented business service strategy, aligned with relevant stakeholders
- Elaborates and negotiates offers and customer contracts aligned with relevant stakeholders and decision makers
- Your legal background helps you to have a different view on our contracts
- Manages escalation and crisis situations in close cooperation with service delivery managers.
- Manages account improvement measures from a service delivery perspective
- Takes ownership of the CSAT process for the services contract, ensures implemented adequate governance with customer is, ensures actions are defined and implemented to prevent / close any gap in customer satisfaction, ensures client meets its obligations
- Transition and Change Management - standardization of the processes and service management including further development and enrichment of the Services Organization
- Responsible for new services to be included in daily service (for example after a project becomes operational)
- You have successfully completed your technical or legal studies (HF / FH / Uni / ETH)
- Proven track-record as Tower Service Manager or minimum 5 years professional experience as Service Delivery Manager in the field of ICT Infrastructure and Telecommunications
- Know-how in project management, service management and ITIL (certification desirable)
- It is a plus when you have got a legal background
- Ability to work in a team, resilience and ability to make decisions
- Customer orientation, initiative and result orientation
- Since our projects are in a sensitive, regulatory environment, you must meet the conditions to pass the Swiss Personal Safety Examination (PSP) like Swiss Nationality or C-Permit
- Travel within Switzerland, bordering foreign countries when needed
- Proficient in German and French, both spoken and written, English of advantage
We are looking forward to your online application.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top