Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
• Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
• Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction
• Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
• Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
• Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
• Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
• Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
• Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
• Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation
• Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
• Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
• Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus
• Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.