Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Azure Cloud DevOps Engineer into our Azure Cloud Team.
The Azure Cloud DevOps Engineer taking care for defining and implementing a robust, scalable, pragmatic, and realistic cloud solution that works for our clients. You will build software delivery pipelines, deploy, and supervise services, and manage and learn from incidents.
What will you do?
- Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
- Managing to code release and operational tasks within a distributed team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer happiness
- Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
- Acting as L2-L3 support for incidents, problems and service request
- Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
- Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
- Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
- Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills...
- Azure Associate certification or equivalent knowledge level
- Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git)
- Must be adaptable to work in a multifaceted, fast paced exciting, constantly evolving environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
- Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus
What's in it for you?
- Participate in workload mobility planning, integration and migration events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform - shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children's Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
- depending on your contract type
Boost your career now!
Possible future roles:
- Azure DevOps Architect
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- Team Management
What happens next?
- Quick conversation with HR (via MS Teams)
- Interview with a Manager/IT guide/project representative
- You will get feedback in 1-5 working days
- Work like you want-remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office
Choose your future. Choose Atos!
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We look after your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr