Asset Management Administrator [ref: 62328]
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Employed person will be responsible for
- IT asset inventory maintenance and management
- Asset life-cycle management: managing and optimizing the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization, and disposal of software applications within an organization
- Coordinate the re-cycle or disposal of assets
- Providing regular reporting for the customer
- Preparing impact analysis for configuration change
- Ensuring documentation is updated to industry standards
- Proactively reviewing the processes as a continuous improvement plan
Required skills and competencies:
- Language - written and oral skills (English min. B2)
- Has acquired substantial experience of controlling ICT assets and changes according to established principles
- Familiar with Configuration Management
- Familiar with Infrastructure Architecture (The frameworks and principles on which networks, systems, equipment and resources are based.)
- Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Has a broad knowledge and understanding of ICT concepts and architectures and of the principles and processes of implementing and delivering ICT services.
- Has above average communication skills for dealing with users, other staff and suppliers.
- Familiar with Quality Accreditation
- Familiar with Operations Management
- General understanding of ITIL disciplines and configuration management
- Experience of working with databases
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional virtual teams, and to build collaborative relationships
- Proven experience in producing customer reports including data entry and analysis
- Ability to follow processes effectively
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong influencing skills: demonstrated ability to get things done without formal authority
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to adapt communication styles to team members, contractors, and executives who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Creative and open minded
- ITIL foundation qualification preferable
- TOEIC certification would be a plus
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top