- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As Application Administrator you will be responsible for application support and application integration.
- Administrating, maintaining and supporting business & custom applications,
- Manage and resolve incident, problem and change tickets, troubleshooting
- Monitoring and performance analysis
- Tasks coordination among internal and third party teams,
- Automating with use of Ansible/Puppet
- Participation in projects.
- Good communication skills,
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different situations,
- Ability to work independently and act as a part of the team,
- Knowledge of Web/Application servers and/or middleware software
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows or Linux),
- Nice to have: Interest and basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud),
- Nice to have: scripting and programming skills (Java, Python, PowerShell),
- Nice to have: basic understanding of CI/CD tools (Jira, Gitlab and Jenkins),
- Nice to have: middleware software (Jboss, Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, Ansible)
- English B1 and higher,
- familiar with ITIL or Agile methodology.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top