AI Technical Architect
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Supervising the process of Data Management (data collection, annotation, anonymization, edition, generation and processing) for chatbots deployments
- Crafting customer-specific service solution architecture and service design
- Supporting the R&D process of AI enhancements
- Advisory on the Artificial Intelligence service solutions
- Training data specialists to support the Data Management Process
- Creating technical service documentation for AI services
- Preparing internal training for the customer implementation team
- Managing and coordinating the team of data experts
- Presenting AI solution to customers (service demo, service offering)
- Coordinating the service setup in the customer environment
- Supporting Proof of Concept for new services/technologies
- IT experience/background
- Experience in NLP (Natural Language Processing) and ML (Machine Learning) projects
- Solid MS Excel skills (query, KuTools, basic VBA)
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence designs and methodologies (machine learning principles)
- Knowledge of NLP, NLU and NLG approaches
- Experience in data processing for the purposes of NLP (annotation, preparing corpora for ML)
- Proven communicative skills (ability to clearly present ideas and providing training to non-experts)
- Proficiency in English
- Good understanding of chatbot development
- Basic Data Science orientation (statistics and data processing)
- Project management experience
- HR coordination skills
- Knowledge of Linguistics (syntax, semantics, pragmatics)
The position is 100% remote.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top