Active Directory Engineer
- Timişoara, Romania
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for experienced IT Professionals in our IT Support Area for our location in Timisoara, Romania.
You should have IT Technical Background (minimum 3+years of experience), to be capable in offering remote IT 2nd/3rd Level Support for our global clients, with main responsibilities as follows:
- Administer Active Directory (Forests, Domains, AD Partitions, FSMO Roles, Sites, Subnets, Replications, AD Backup/Restore, Group Policies, Security, etc);
- Replication mechanism (NTFRS/Sysvol replication);
- Network and Authentication protocols (DNS, RPC, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, etc.);
- Management of the security principles (User Profiles, authentication, authorization, Certificates);
Requirements for You
- You preferably have Computer university degree or a similar qualification;
- You have Information Systems and a sound understanding of the concepts and applications within Information Systems;
- You have achieved proficiency in the Role of Hardware/Software Installation;
- You are familiar with Networking and Communications;
- You are comfortable with Operating Infrastructure (Windows Server 2003/2008);
- You have knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc);
- MCSA or equivalent certification would be an advantage.
- Social Skills and proficiencies: Analytical Thinking; Information Acquisition; Attention to details; Interacting with people; Collaboration.
- You are proficient in English. French or German - advanced would be a big plus.
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
- We offer you training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
- Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
- Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top