Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Frankfurt, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The healthcare market is a strategic growth and investment area for Atos. In order to develop the potential in this market, Atos focuses particularly on the two market segments Life Sciences (especially pharmaceuticals and medial devices) and Healthcare (hospitals and hospital chains, health insurance companies and their IT providers). To strengthen our team, we are looking for experienced account managers who can act independently and have in-depth knowledge of the structures and processes in at least one of the two market segments.
As Client Sales Manager you are a local actor and responsible for customers in the market Life Sciences or hospitals/hospital chains as well as for the care and intensification of customer relations with the goal of a long-term and lasting partnership with the customer.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sales responsibility for customers at local level: responsibility for order intake and sales within the sales order for approximately 3-5 MEUR p.a.
- Generating new business with existing customers or identifying, approaching and acquisition of new customers
- Establishment of a reliable business relationship with the identified decision-maker levels in group structures and for customers with several decision-maker levels or decision-maker committees
- Representation of Atos to the customer and responsibility for providing full advice and support in relation to Atos IT services
- Identification of business needs, as well as the subsequent development and addressing of offer ideas to the customer's contact persons and decision makers
- Proactive identification of new business opportunities
- Adaptation and placement of Atos business interests with the customer
- Processing of customer enquiries/quotations
- Planning and execution of the bidding process, taking into account all customer requirements, critical points and risks with professional input from the bid support in the service line; preparation of bids with customer-specific adaptations and service line overlapping elements in coordination with the production units/service delivery
- Conducting customer negotiations and preparing a wide range of documents and presentations to introduce the subject matter to the customer
- Leading execution of the atos-internal release processes ("Rainbow") in the role of the sales lead
- Initiation and preparation of short, medium and long-term customer development plans (strategic account business planning using internal tools - ABP+)
- Management of the sales pipeline, independent and targeted maintenance and processing of opportunities in the CRM system and regular reporting of sales performance
- Development, identification and addressing of offer ideas to the contact persons and decision makers at the customer's site, taking into account all customer requirements, critical points and risks. In addition, individual adjustments and extensions in negotiation situations for customers with several decision levels or decision-making bodies
- Conception and implementation of Opportunity / Lessons Learned workshops with customers, delivery and partners
- Management of service provision in coordination with the respective divisions for existing business or contracts on a local / global level (existing business)
- Managing general customer satisfaction by organizing appropriate customer surveys (Customer Satisfaction Process)
- Driving innovative and digital topics by the customer
- Completed university/college studies in computer science, business informatics or similar degree course or completed training in the IT sector
- Many years of professional experience
- High sales affinity with the desire to explore new sales channels
- Experience in the preparation of offers
- Innovative thinking
- Knowledge of current IT topics and trends and future technologies
- Special industry and market knowledge
- Technical understanding paired with a high willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of operational processes in the customer business environment
- Independent, reliable and solution-oriented working method
- Creativity, dynamics, communication skills, goal orientation
- Strategic thinking, leadership qualities
- International negotiation skills
- Fluent German and English
- Willingness to travel
The working location is Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Mannheim, Munich, Fürth, Düsseldorf, Essen, Gelsenkirchen or Cologne.
In case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders.
Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform.
Please call Lilyana Cvetkova at +49 89 7007 13038 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to your application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top