1st Level Service Desk Agent (HUNGARIAN Language)
- Istanbul, Turkey
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
We are looking for a responsible and reliable colleague for our team.
- The applicant's task is to record everyday problems and requirements regarding the services provided to our customers at the level of service level agreements and appropriate solutions to the project scope.
- Fixing known problems and supporting design solutions.
- Collecting symptoms, analyzing and solving customer problems through remote access.
- Process management of related incidents or requirements and documentation of changes made.
- Cooperation and coordination of service support with other internal departments to handle incidents.
- Responsible and independent approach.
- Reliable, systematic and communicative type with proactive access to assigned tasks.
- Working time flexibility.
- Good communication skills and customer orientation.
- Practical experience with solving SW problems in IT areas.
- Previous experience with working at Call Center, Helpdesk, IT support practice is an advantage
- Completed military service for male candidates or at least 3 years
- IT, electrotechnical, eventually other technical focus
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- English Language - Intermediate (B2)
- Hungarian Language - Expert
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top