Technical Support Manager, Cloud
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
As the Cloud Support Manager, you'll lead support teams located in Amsterdam, servicing our Small & Medium Business cloud customers. Atlassian's Support for Cloud offering caters to strategic and mission-critical customers. In this role, you'll set the bar for Atlassian's cloud support offerings by establishing a standard for quality service, building a culture that's relentlessly focused on customers and driving improvement projects. This is a multi-faceted role that will require a broad skillset in people leadership, legendary customer service, support operations and strategic planning. You'll be responsible for the overall health of the Enterprise Support offerings for your geo. This role includes identifying and coaching great support engineers, building a culture of excellence around support operations, driving insights into our product groups, and creating an identity and brand around our Cloud offering.
We expect you to have...
- 10+ years of cumulative experience in software development, support, and customer-facing roles
- Experience managing support operations, preferably customer-facing support teams serving high volume and large enterprise customers
- People management experience, leading distributed technical support teams
- Strong knowledge of technical support operations and experience in improving customer satisfaction
- Experience analyzing data to derive insights, trends and improvements to drive customer satisfaction
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a high-performing technical support teams
- Experience in recruiting, retaining and building high-performing, passionate support teams with a customer-centric culture that champions legendary customer support
- Experienced people leader, developing talent nurturing programs that grow strong support engineers
- Create, organize and communicate strategies 3-6 months ahead. Partner with global peers and be aligned on the strategies
- Experienced with cross-functional influence, providing customer insights to product, development teams to improve customer experience
- Experience supporting enterprise customers is an important component of your past experience
- Strong communication and advanced organizational skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
In this role, you will:
- Manage the cloud support team and responsible for overall health of the Support offerings for your geo
- In-depth analysis of support operational metrics, present key operational insights, strategies to exceed KBM’s goals, areas of improvement to support leadership through monthly business reviews
- Lead, develop, coach and motivate team to reach their potential and drive high value customer support
- Foster an environment that drives performance and quality in the areas of customer satisfaction, knowledge creation, technical expertise and process improvement
- Develop, improve and standardize various support processes, methodologies, and systems that continue to keep Atlassian at the leading edge of customer support and satisfaction
- Analyzing team health for capacity versus actual volume, and identify required hiring recommendation that is aligned with forecasted volumes and customer growth
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Service enablement teams, provide customer insights to influence reduction of customer friction
- Set and achieve quarter-over-quarter objectives driven by higher departmental commit
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Back to top