We are looking for a talented Sourcer to join our recruiting team in Mountain View, CA. You will play a crucial role in hiring for positions across multiple fast-growing teams and products. Our Sourcers work with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to search for and engage passive candidates. You will help develop a sourcing strategy for various positions and geographic locations to build a pipeline for hard-to-fill technical roles.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3 to 5 years experience as a researcher, sourcer or recruitment consultant in any industry
- A collaborative approach in measuring & reporting on your sourcing & outreach efforts
- A background in the software industry, with an understanding of today's competitive landscape for tech recruiting
- The ability to adopt a consultative approach with our Product Leaders and a commitment to creating winning outcomes
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- The ability to work effectively in high pressure situations and a knack for finding creative ways to hit your targets
- An interest in how branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines
More about the opportunity
In your first year at Atlassian, you'll have the chance to:
- Explore innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels for finding new candidates
- Utilize various online and social media resources (such as LinkedIn, job boards, Boolean searches, and associations) to build your pipeline
- Find creative ways to engage both active and passive candidates to pursue opportunities with Atlassian
- Contribute in a fast-paced and evolving work environment, while also hitting your targets, staying organized, and sweating the details.
- Gain industry knowledge, stay on top of talent market trends, and parter with our branding team to build strong pipelines
More about our team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment with people on the same mission: growing Atlassian! We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas so we can hire smarter, solve recruiting challenges and continuously improve the hiring workflow for the candidate and our hiring teams. You will spend time with a diverse group of co-workers who are just as motivated, talented, and creative as you are.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Hipchat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Customer Advocate Manager
Rabya leads the Customer Advocate team in giving support to customers in all aspects of their Atlassian experience, answering non-technical inquiries through calls and email.
Back to top