Technical Account Manager
Atlassian Technical Account Managers (TAMs) guide our largest customers to build and deliver amazing value to their business with our products. TAMs are technology and process champions, demonstrating thought leadership to frame the customer's strategic direction, and then orchestrate our customer's team past their hurdles so they may achieve their desired outcome. As a TAM, you will deliver value through prescriptive insights and methodologies - whether the customer is establishing an Agile product delivery methodology, optimizing Developer Tools automation, building new Collaboration communities, or improving IT services. You'll be our customer's trusted advisor from Atlassian to accelerate the effectiveness of their teams with Atlassian's solutions.
In this role you'll cut across multiple technical disciplines and customer roles to guide the implementation, integration, and expansion of the customer’s Atlassian stack of Confluence, JIRA and Developer Tools. You'll also reach into all parts of Atlassian to champion the user's cause and facilitate a deeper level of engagement with the customer. You will help our strongest promoters showcase their successes to their peers, and serve as the “tip of the spear” in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets.
Atlassian TAMs strive to help enterprise customers improve the benefits of their Atlassian investment.
More About You
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience working with large customers in a consulting or technical evangelist capacity, especially in the software or developmental tools industry;
- Experience with two or more of the following: DevOps and automation, continuous integration, agile development, real-time collaboration, or IT service management;
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure and governance, OSI model layers, and critical business process management;
- Interest in working creatively with customers understand technical and business requirements and implement solutions, including change management and technical engagement delivery;
- Fluency in English and preferably German or French;
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience working with Atlassian products
- Public speaking experience or published thought leadership
More About Our Team
Our Technical Account Management team is a globally distributed team of Atlassian solutions advisors who are passionate about creating customer success. As a part of the team you'll engage with enterprise organizations with some of the most complex business challenges, and help them deliver a delightful solution to business users. TAMs are the trusted advisor whom customers can rely on to help them get the most out of our products and attain their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on millions of users, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top