Team Lead, Business Systems Analysis
Atlassian is looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join their Business Platform (Finance) team. The team is tasked with optimizing the systems and processes that drive Atlassian from Order to cash, Procure to pay, Talent Management and Recruiting. This role will establish a strategic partnership with Global Procurement and Finance/Accounting teams in support of key initiatives around Procure to Pay and AP/Payments & Payroll tracks. From systems stand point - this includes managing systems configurations of some of our advanced/core systems including Procurement/AP and documenting existing system gaps, providing recommendations to resolve such gaps, and eventually work with development team to deliver awesome results. Ultimately, it is all about building efficient systems and tools that enable business teams to make informed, data-driven decisions.
Resident expert in all the things related to our Procurement Tool.
- Manage systems configurations for core financial applications; ensure deployments are successful and meet user requirements and in accordance to ITGC controls
- Partner closely with Global Procurement and Finance/Business Process Optimization stakeholders in understanding current system gaps and working with internal and external teams to ensure the right solution gets rolled out.
- People leadership: Build and Lead a small team of Business Systems Analyst(s).
- Lead and participate in business process optimization/ systems design workshops with internal and external teams.
- Review and prepare solution designs for key system configurations and integration requirements.
On your first day, we'd love you to have:
- A deep understanding of key Procurement and AP related business processes (Supplier/Vendor onboarding, sourcing, AP and Payments) and are capable of translating complex processes into technical requirements.
- 5-7 years of hands on experience with industry leading procurement tool in a SaaS based environment.
- A strong working knowledge of Coupa as a Procurement Tool.
- Comfortable interacting with highly technical team members to design, project manage and implement solutions.
- Experience leading small teams and ensure roadmaps are well defined and provide clear guidance to the teams on priorities to deliver against the roadmaps.
- An understanding and implementation experience around key financial metrics (AP/Payroll)
- A strong analytical discipline to the team and are constantly finding ways to optimize/automate the existing financial tools and integrations by taking a hands-on approach in dealing with configuration/system settings
- Data-driven, pragmatic and bring a relaxed, enthusiastic attitude while dealing with ambiguity.
Our team is defined by our connection to customers, along every step of the process we empathize with their pain points and are passionate about creating solutions to understand, validate, and solve their problems. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with product, engineering, design or product marketing. From the smallest details to three-year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions—and we love it every step of the way.More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and drinks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 60,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, Trello and HipChat – and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.Atlassian. Powered by You.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top