Talent Acquisition at Atlassian is one of the most exciting places to be working right now. Atlassian is growing at a rapid pace and we are looking to hire a Talent Sourcer who will help us recruit the best and the brightest in the market. You will be working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of each role, function and how it fits into the organisation while building talent pipelines. Engaging with our future Atlassian team members, you will thrive in the role of talent ambassador for one of the hottest global software companies in the market today. We take sourcing at Atlassian very seriously and with dedicated teams in EMEA, APAC and the US, there is no shortage of collaboration and learning to be experienced.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Using innovative techniques, you will be expected to build leading market maps using some of the newest sourcing technology on the market
- Partnering with our Talent Marketing team to build our offline presence in your niche area by building the candidate brand and value proposition for the teams that you support
- Screening resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly tracking pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders and being the expert voice in the room when it comes to pipelines
- Recommending and driving improvements that impact local pipeline areas and driving innovation in the wider sourcing team
More about you
- You have solid experience sourcing product and design talent with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- You will enjoy candidate interaction and get energy from representing a top brand in the market
- You enjoy attending industry events and make it your brand to be a face for the teams you represent
- People describe you as having effective communication skills
More about our team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with people on the same mission: find the perfect person for the role! We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas so we can hire smarter, solve recruiting hindrances and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a diverse group of people who are just as motivated, talented, and creative as you are.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.