Support Team Manager
If you are passionate about working with smart teams across multiple departments that produce higher quality software products, AND with customers to provide the best product experience, then this role could be perfect for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team of highly technical support engineers and collaborate with global teams. In this role:
- You will drive a cross-product team to deliver resolutions for customer issues that other support teams could not resolve.
- You will be critical in guaranteeing customer satisfaction, product quality, and ongoing customer success with Atlassian products, working with your team to ensure service levels, support quality, and customer satisfaction targets, while being a key driver for product improvement, application performance, and corporate change.
- You will coordinate root-cause analysis and fixes for complex issues and customers, while being key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian, and creating a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand.
- You will also participate in customer facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details.
- You will participate in the broader ecosystem of Team Leads and Managers to improve the overall department and corporate operational efficiencies.
More about you
On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- A passion for servicing customers and love people that have a strong sense of accountability and quality; you will be a person that is not comfortable with mediocre
- Strong leadership and coaching skills within a production support, development, or service operations team; your soft skills should be exceptional for coaching and skill uplifting, as well as for both internal and external communications via phone, video conferences, presentations, and published blogs
- That perfectly blended technical knowledge from an education in computer engineering, computer science, engineering or equivalent, along with a solid background in production support, development, or services roles.
- Demonstrate strong judgment, decision-making, drive and insightful analytic skills; being process oriented but with flexibility to know when the process needs to change or evolve
- Ability to prioritize work and assess risk, while delivering a high-quality customer experience with an appropriate level of urgency.
It's great, but not required if :
- You have experience with enterprise-level software solutions or with Atlassian specific products like JIRA, Confluence, or Stash.
More about our team
The team is filled with top-notch technical individuals that are excited to be building a new service offering and experience for our customers. We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem-solving, digging into complex issues, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We wake up every morning asking ourselves how we can improve the customer's experience, the quality of our product, the quality of our support system, or our individual weaknesses. We are not scared of challenges, nor do we back down or get deterred by tough problems. When problems seem the hardest we are at our best, working harder for the root cause and a solution. We are a combination of passion and persistence. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products. We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organization. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and is all about providing legendary service to our customers.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including beer), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage, matching 401K benefits, and more.
Atlassian. Powered by you.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Head Of Developer Advocacy
Grace reaches out to development communities to understand, translate, and incorporate customer ideas about new technology needs into existing tools and educational efforts.
Back to top