Strategic Operations Manager - Software Teams
Software is eating the world and the teams building and supporting it use Atlassian. The Software Teams business continues to grow at a rapid pace and the leadership team needs help. Reporting to the Head of Software Teams, the Strategy and Operations Manager is a highly influential and visible role at Atlassian combining strategic planning, stakeholder management, and constant communication across a fast-moving business. You will anticipate what projects, topics, and challenges that exist within the team so that the leadership team is always stay ahead.
Aptitude, drive, cultural fit and a passion for software. You perhaps want to be a leader in a technology organization some day and want to learn through osmosis. You thrive on getting into the guts of a business, solving complicated problems, driving people across an organization to get projects done and love celebrating at the finish line. You are excellent at communicating and can influence change across teams. Strong business acumen, financial skills, and analytical abilities are also keys to your success in the role.
- Advise and act on behalf of the Head of Product by proactively identifying and filling in critical team/execution gaps
- Partner with Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, Design, Finance and HR leadership to set, execute and proactively report on our business strategy
- Synthesize inputs to create, refresh and report on the business strategy
- Establish and continuously improve team operational rhythm
- Facilitate quarterly planning offsites
- Prepare briefings for quarterly Board of Directors Meetings
- Drive annual operational planning
More about our perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Meet Some of Atlassian's Employees
Swati ensures that every feature and functionality of Atlassian’s popular products are fully and fantastically integrated in ways that will create seamless and unique user experiences.
Back to top