Sr Software Engineer (Integration) - Sales Technology
Atlassian is seeking experienced software engineers that are as passionate about system integrations, software design, and architecture as they are about MuleSoft features and technologies. In this role, you’d be expected to work closely with our team of Business Systems Analysts as well as the rest of our engineering team (including Architects) to build the best possible solutions across multiple technologies such as MuleSoft, AWS Microservices, and Salesforce.com.
· Design and develop solutions that the best demonstrate the MuleSoft and AWS Microservices platform as per the business requirements
· Participate in technical design sessions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives
· Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of implementation
· Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure the highest code quality and appropriate design patterns are being used
· Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements
· Produce eloquent and scalable designs utilizing the MuleSoft Anypoint platform
· Deliver high-quality production-ready application services, integration programs, APIs and web services
· Proven ability to recognize needs, analyse requests, and propose the best solution
· 5+ years of experience with integration platforms such as MuleSoft
· Current MuleSoft Certified Developer Certification.
· 4+ years’ experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
· 2+ years of experience with AWS Microservices
· Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, and Bitbucket
· Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a diverse group of business teams, team members, managers, and subject matter experts (SME)
You're a Good Fit If
· Your personal mantra is 'bring it on' when faced with a new challenge
· Your sense of urgency is like a tornado gaining others up in its wake
· You make the hard look easy
More about our team
Our team is defined by our connection to customers, along every step of the process we empathize with their pain points and are passionate about crafting solutions to understand, validate, and tackle their problems. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with product, engineering, design or product marketing. From the smallest details to three year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions—and we love it every step of the way.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year to support your favourite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top